Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #4


Every Wednesday, Dani from Pen to Paper hosts a weekly blog hop, Wishlist Wednesday, in which you can list a book that you really want to read or that you have really been wanting to get. 

How to join:
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from you wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves. 
  • Do a post telling you readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post. 
  • Visit other blogs and enjoy! 

Here's the pick for this week: 

Clockwork Princess
By: Cassandra Clare 

Synopsis: If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it? 

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment. 

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the best selling Infernal Devices trilogy. 





_____________________________________________


I first would like to say that I really hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! 

I seriously cannot wait to get this book! I really enjoy Cassandra Clare's books, and I really cannot wait to find out what happens in this one! And look at that cover! Its absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to get it on my shelf! 

5 comments:

  1. I REALLY NEED TO START THIS SERIES!!!

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Mortal Instruments series and was not really enthusiastic about them. I do love the cover art though, all her books have such pretty covers you would just want to have them for the cover.

    Good luck with waiting
    my WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think TMI would be my cup of tea, but I'm so glad you're enjoying them, and I hope you get the final book soon!

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shelver--I felt the same way about The Mortal Instruments and I was so surprised that I ended up loving them.

    @Ciska--I agree, I would just have them on my shelves, I love all of the covers, they're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this book everywhere! Hope you get it and enjoy it :)

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete