Monday, December 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2


This is a blog hop that is hosted by Tynas Reviews. I went shopping this weekend, and I only picked up two books. I have heard nothing but good things about both of these books so I decided to pick them up.

The first book that I picked up is Unwind by Neal Shusterman. It was through the booktube community that I heard about this book, and along with GoodReads. I had been wanting to pick this up for quite some time.
My local bookstore had one left in stock so I jumped on it, and I'm really looking forward to getting in to this book!


















The second book that I picked up is Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.

I only just recently heard about this book and it sounded like something that I would really enjoy. It also got pretty decent ratings and a lot of people seemed to really enjoy it, so I picked it up.

2 comments:

  1. Unwind is one of my favorite books. It is such a surreal, creepy book. There is a scene (you will know when you get there) that I held my breath the entire time I read it!

    Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, that's great to know! I'm really looking forward to starting it (its been tough to get reading in with coming up to the end of the semester)

    ReplyDelete