Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

I was looking around for more blog hops to do, and  I came across this one, and I liked it! Its hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. This is where we can share the books that we've read last week and the books we are planing to read this week!

Last Week: 
5 Stars 
Last week I only read one book. I was in the middle of studying for my finals. That book was Cinder, and I absolutely loved it! Check out my review 

This Week:

This week, I'm currently reading Divergent, and I'm really enjoying it so far! I hope to get this finished this week, but it might be a little bit of a challenge due to the holidays. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)

    I saw your post on this website and I'm glad I dropped by. There are so many books and I'd love to start reading again. Will go through your blog for good reads. :)

    I followed you, follow me too please if you can. :)

    ChicBeauty on a Budget

    ReplyDelete