Sunday, August 19, 2012

An Introduction of Sorts

I've really been interested in blogging for sometime, and even more than that (I think it might be an excuse to talk about books)

My love of reading came at a very young age. I can remember coming home from my first day of Junior Kindergarten crying because I didn't learn how to read. Growing up, I was always the shy and quiet kid who had her nose pressed in some book. It really didn't matter where I was, I was always reading and that hasn't changed.

For me, this blog will be a way for me to get to express how I feel about particular books, and have a chance to get to talk about books, especially with people who feel the same way.

With that being said, I'm really looking forward to joining the book-blogging world.


Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I hope you enjoy book-blogging! Be warned, it's highly addictive. ;) I'm looking forward to seeing you around. :)

    ReplyDelete